Friday, June 17, 2011

17.06.2011

When you fall in love with two boys,
And you have no idea which one to choose,
Choose the second one,
Cause if you truly loved the first one,
There wouldn't had been a second one.

Right now,
This girl here is having a huge mess in her heart.
She has done something terrible.
And she has to pay for it.

She fell for two boys.
And now,
She's having a major heart-mess.

She loves the first one,
And she knows it.
She also knows that the first one doesn't care a damn about her.
But she doesn't care a damn too, about that fact.
She still loves him anyway.

She has a major crush on the second one.
When she sees the second one,
She get all shy and clumsy.
And she has no idea what she does.

So, what exactly do with a heart like that?
My sister gave me two suggestions.

#1 Donate it. There are thousands of people out there dying because they couldn't wait
for a heart transplant.
#2 Leave it the way it is.

Well, I chose #2.
And I'm sticking with my choice.
So, I leave it the way it is.
When everything gets better,
Then the person I chose will clear the mess up for me.
:)




NOT important

No comments:

Post a Comment