Friday, June 3, 2011

03.06.2011

I admit.
YES.
I'm J E A L O U S . . .

I get jealous when I see you being so close to her.
I get jealous when I hear you saying her name like she's your sweetheart.
I get jealous when I see you posting on her wall.
I get jealous when I see the pictures you had with her.
I get jealous when you talk to her and have that twinkle in your eyes.
I get jealous when you give her that lopsided smile of yours.

I'm sure you wouldn't care a damn if I got close with another guy.
You wouldn't care if when I say another guy's name like he's my dear.
You wouldn't notice when I post on another guy's wall.
You wouldn't mind when you see the picture I had with other guys.
You wouldn't be there when I talk to other guys or give them a wink.
You wouldn't feel anything when I give other guys a sweet smile.

You wouldn't feel anything.
But I feel just about
EVERYTHING.





NOT important

No comments:

Post a Comment