Monday, June 6, 2011

06.06.2011


I was looking at your profile today.
I saw a recent picture of you.
I couldn't resist.
I clicked on it.
And I saw you.

I looked through your pictures.
And I realized.
I never took pictures with you.
I remember there was once.
You asked:
"Wanna take a picture?"
I said no.

Well, if I said yes now, would it be too late?
If not,
I'll say YES.
I want to have a picture with you.
That stupid, crazy face of yours next to mine.
Why in the world did I say no at that time?

I scanned through the pictures.
There were pictures of your birthday in the app. ' Birthday Calender'
I just realized.
I haven't sent you anything for your birthday this year.

I saw the pictures you had at the new place.
The place far far away from here...
The new people you met.
The new people you're hanging out with.
Well, at least this means you're doing well.

Then, I saw the pictures you took on the last day of school.
And my tears started to flow.
Flow and flow...

I missed you.
I know you don't care a damn about me.
But still, I miss you like crazy.

What happened that made me fall in love with a jerk like you?
Why do I love you so much?
Why do you seem like a jerk and a wonderful person at the same time?
Why...?


No comments:

Post a Comment