Monday, January 23, 2012

THE LAST POST


Hey peeps.
Haven't been updating my blog for a long time.
How's life?

Anyways,
Happy Chinese New Year! :D
Yesterday's fireworks were awesome. :)

The fireworks shoot up into the air,
And explodes.
For that single moment,
You can think of nothing else except
" These fireworks are so nice, but so distant."

There they are,
In the air.
Exploding into a million sparks.
Some golden, some red.
And some even green.

But fireworks don't last forever.
One second it's there,
The next, it's gone.
Lost, disappearing forever.

What do feel when the fireworks show is over?
" That was great, such a pity that it doesn't last."

Yesterday's fireworks show made me realize something.
The moment the fireworks disappeared,
My senses kicked in,
And everything fell into place.

The fireworks were absolutely wonderful,
But they never last.
They don't wait for you to finish enjoying the its awesomeness,
And they disappear.

That's the same with teenage love, you know?
One moment it's there,
Blooming so ever wonderfully.
But the next, it's gone.
The flower wilts,
Leaving with you only regrets and hurts.

The only thing that lasts is friendship, do you agree?
You may go through a whole lot of challenges,
Leaving us devastated,
In deep pain.
But that doesn't matter, does it?
Cause everything we go through,
Only strengthens our friendship,
Yeah?

It's okay to not be in love,
It's hundred percent legal.
And as for us, teenagers
We should all just be friends.

Now looking back at all my blog posts,
I realize how I've grown,
How I've changed.

I won't take back any of those things I said about love,
But this blog will only affect what I feel.
So I've decided to 'close down' this blog.
This will be my last post on this blog.
I hope all of you understand.
I may be setting up a new blog in the future,
And I promise if I do,
I'll let you guys know.

I can't believe it actually took me so long to realize this.
When those fireworks have been there all the time,
Just waiting for everything I've experienced to come together,
And finish the huge complicated puzzle.

Here's a sincere advice for all teens,
Just keep things simple by just being friends, okay?

Bye all readers.
Happy Chinese New Year.
Remember, GOD loves you.
And so do I. :)



NOT important

1 comment:

  1. Seeing the last post, yes, you had grown compare to the first post I read from this blog. I am a little sad that you wish to close down the blog (because I will lost a place for good writings.)
    However, you have your point for this decision. Saying bye bye to this blog.

    ReplyDelete