Tuesday, December 6, 2011

06.12.2011

Hey peeps. :D
I haven't updated my blog for a long while.
Well, that was because I was trying to figure out something.
Something quite important.

Two years.
It has already been two years.
I wonder if he remembers?
And if he remembers,
I wonder if he still cares?

There are some memories that mean the whole world to you.
But one day,
The person who made it all matter
Decided to forgot,
To not care abut them.

Now that hurts.

Once in a while,
I reminisce those wonderful,
Absolutely awesome memories.

I wonder what went wrong?

Fate loves to play around with people.
Just when I thought I had let go,
Just when I thought this dream has awaken,
Just when I thought I could start all over,
Just when I accepted my feelings for a very good friend,
We talked.

Yeah,
We TALKED.

Now, don't look at me this way.
We haven't talked or even chatted for AGES.

We talked about a particular person we both dislike.
And we were "sharing experiences".
Anyways,
We had a great time.
Going through all those stupid things.

But although we talked about everything,
We never even touched on the topic of us.
Of what happened between us.

Maybe he forgot.
Or maybe,
He just decided to not care about it anymore,
Just like what I guessed.

Oh well,
I don't know.
There is now someone new popping out in my life.
I'm overwhelmed by the rush of feelings I'm feeling for him.
So my internal world is currently out of order.

GAH...
Life is such a mess. :(




NOT important

2 comments:

  1. This is what life should be. When you feel like something had finally passed, it comes to you again. Cheers~ You know how to take care of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.
    Yeah, this is it - LIFE.
    And yeah, I most probably know how to deal with it, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete