Friday, August 26, 2011

26.08.2011


I love you and you know that.
But you don't care.

Instead,
You go ahead and hurt me,
Break my heart.
Oh wait,
You didn't break my heart.
You only smashed it into a million pieces,
Hid it in thousands of different places,
Then leave me to look for them one by one on my own,
And to stick them back together.

When you left,
You took my heart away with you.
Away went the only illogical organ of my body that thinks best,
Away with my ability to love.
Crushes, maybe yes.
True love, no more.

But you know what?
You left something behind.
Memories.

Those little sweet bitter things in a box wrapped up in a beautiful wrapper.
And on the paper was a tag which said:
"My owner left me behind cause he wanted to forget somebody completely.
Could you take me in?"

Gosh,
You really wanted to wipe me off the face of this Earth,
Chase me away from your memory.
You really hated me then,
Didn't you?

So,
I held the box dearly in hand.
I slowly tore open the beautiful wrapper,
And looked inside.

There were lots of sweets inside.
All of them with different dates.
I took one
And popped it into my mouth.

Sweet.
It was sweet.
It was so sweet.
The day we had fun in class.
It reminded me of the running and chasing.
Sweet.

But the sweets didn't last long,
And melted in my mouth,
Leaving a trail of bitterness,
Telling me that it's all over.

Those sweets,
Our memories.
Melted away,
Died away.

But they were the only things that accompanied me through everything.
Each time I get hurt,
I eat a sweet,
And renewed another memory,
Another memory of you and me.

Those sweets,
Those memories.
Each one sweeter than each other,
Each one less bitter than the last one,
All making me stronger than before.
Building up my faith,
All telling me to hold on,
To wait,
And to believe.

I've spent a long time waiting.
And I'm not going to give up now.
I gave up all those wonderful chances to have a better life than what I'm having now.
I gave up all those chances to be better off than now.
Cause I made a decision.
I made a decision to wait.
And I will continue to wait for all the days in my life.

So you better make this wait worth it,
Hear me? :)



NOT important

No comments:

Post a Comment