Sunday, May 1, 2011

01.05.2011

Just Back from Bintulu.
Here are some sweet memories I had there with CS.

The curtains on the bus - Bintang Jaya Express
Aww...! Ci Min looks so sweet! :)
On the way to BINTULU! :D
Having lunch there.
(From the left: Carolyn, Me and Gloria)
Jacol is sooo cute! After rehearsal.
(From left: Carolyn, Jaco, Natasha, Me and Shi Wen)
Me and my mates taking pictures together before competition.
(From left: Carolyn, Gloria, Caroline and Me)
Aww! I just sooo LOVE Jacol!
He's sooo CUTEE!
The lights on our bus at night.
We're gonna go shopping!
At the shopping centre, drinking pearl milk tea - RM3
(From left: Gloria, Carolyn and Me)
The fountain at the entrance of New World Shopping Mall!
The water splashed onto my camera lens and created a great effect!
Taking pictures with cute Jacol.
(From left: Ting Ching, Wendy, Jacol and Deifilia)
Caroline jumping on the bed while eating her choki-choki while smiling at my camera!
My room mates on the bed!
(From left: Caroline, Carolyn and Ci Hui)

Well, that's all I have.
And as a conclusion,
We all had fun.

No more practices starting now.
Gonna miss CS.
Aww...




NOT important

No comments:

Post a Comment