Saturday, April 9, 2011

09.04.2011

I'm a crazy girl who thinks that the world is sometimes really unfair.
I love my friends, my family and Jesus Christ.
I don't like 'show-off' and 'nosy' people who seek for attention.
I don't do well in my studies and I really suck in my co-curriculum activities.
I have a stupid crush on a crazy boy.
I live as a normal citizen.
I have many friends.
Some hate me like CRAP, and some just love me like crazy.
But I don't hate anybody.
I believe in miracles.
And I believe that dreams do come true.
I have a crave for cheese toast and mint-flavored sweets.
And Toblerone chocolate too! ♥
I'm a christian.
I love God and I know that He loves me too.
I don't like ending my posts with loves, actually. ♥
I like ending them with smiles. :)
I love Taylor Swift's songs,
Cause the lyrics are pretty meaningful.
And I'm hunchbacked,
But I don't care.

What matters most, is that I'm proud and happy with who I am. :)




NOT important

No comments:

Post a Comment